Backup
Before my friends attack me for my narcissistic blog title, I would like to point out a few things.- Blogs by definition SCREAM narcissim. Here we all are publishing idle thoughts to an entirely uncaring global community. The driving force is clearly a selfish desire to be heard (not that anyone is listening). So we post, read our own posts, and in so doing, convince ourselves that our voices are out there. Ofcourse, comments from friends help to bolster this idea and add to the longevity of our blog-doms.
- I do have a gorgeous face. If i can figure out how to post a pic, I'll put it up here for the world to see.
- I blame Chris Janette. The conversation, which may offend my conservative christian friends, is sadly typical of his demented mind. I myself merely stoop to his level in an effort to be understood by him. ("Backup", for those of you not in the immediate loop, is a 3.5 legged jamaican crocodile, that lives in Alligator Hole, Clarendon, Jamaica. KDR is a fraternity to which we both belong.)
started to wonder about the integrity of my boat
Christopher: haha
i was wondering that looking at the photo
me: especially since there was a bail-bucket floating around in the bottom of it and no one to bail
Christopher: well, ya got lucky this time abrikian
me: heh. yeh. if mr backup had gotten aggro he woulda had KDR for lunch
3:47 PM Christopher: that would not have been so good
you need most of your limbs
3:48 PM me: only the middle one really
i could prolly live w/o the rest
how does an armless man jack it? :P
Christopher: yeah, that would be a problem
3:49 PM and honestly, i don't think even you have enough personality to get a girl on top of you without any arms or legs
me: hahahahaha
good thing i've got this gorgeous face
Christopher: haha
3:50 PM that's what your blog should be called
me: hahhaa
done and done :P
u know i'm posting excerpts from this convo too
3:51 PM Christopher: i would expect nothing less
Till next time folks :)
2 Comments:
Jess, you have a blog don't you? What's the link?
Bloggers have somehow garnered unprecedented power in many areas of life, political in particular. I want my piece of the action. And now Peter is claiming his.
Please don't let a link to this blog find its way into the hands of our mothers. Until this current post makes it to the archives I am afraid I will not be linking this site.
*grin* i say again, i blame CJ :P
Post a Comment
<< Home