Monday, October 23, 2006

MIDD, BS, TANGA

Well, I missed a MIDD homecoming. Most unfortunate. From all reports, the Kappa troops were valiant in their war against sobriety and this General can rest secure in the knowledge that the battle was decisively won. I've been doing my best on the third-world front, but with only a few good men, it is slow going. The trenches extend in inches rather than miles.

On a related note, I went back to bible study, two weeks running. Will miss this week due to work/movie commitments (Movie blitz with Natz, three movies, three days, Haven, The Departed and something else, I forget). Serial boredom continues by weekday, weekends continue to be pretty off the hook. This last one consisted of moutain-top madness, and the now almost-standard late night 'swim'.

Oh, I meant to say something about this last time, but I forgot. Check out Tanga. I originally found them in my diurnal effort to amuse myself at work. They were having a pre-launch promotional gag in that they were running a puzzle a day for a month. Mysterious "tanga points" were given out based on the (their) percieved difficulty level of the puzzle, and a board game was given away every day to a random solver. Now, they've launched. They still have the daily puzzles, and the revealed purpose of the website is a deal a day. Some interesting stuff so far. But the best reason to check em out is the write-ups. Those guys are hilarious. The product description is ALWAYS fun and most days the blogs are great too. Tanga. Check it, boomark it, and keep going back to it.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you could count the number of times a cricket chirps in one minute, divide by 2, add 9 and divide by 2 again, you would have the correct temperature in celcius degrees

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suck at the Tanga puzzles.

And I'm bitter b/c Murray isn't even showing the Prestige. I don't understand. Why am I cursed with movie theaters which maliciously choose NOT to show the only movies I want to see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home